Friday, March 16, 2012

3/16/12

Honey, I am writing early today. I am getting ready to go to the day care. We are going to the Ladies Retreat. We are taking the van. I had thought I would drive down but decided against it. We will miss one service. I am excited about going. It has been quite a few years since I was able to go. I know you would be happy for me, I can hear you now. You would tell me to go and have a good time, then you would assure me that you would be alright.     I will miss you, I will miss being at home. I still will enjoy seeing old friends. I will enjoy the church, usually the speakers are excellent.      Lisa bought me a hat to wear tonight. They are calling tonight "hat night".      I am needing to finish up with my getting ready and with getting everything in the car. I miss you and I love you  Just didn't want to miss writing a note and saying I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment