Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3/14/12

I am writing the note early again. I feel like I have a good excuse. Ulmer and Clara are on their way over here now. I wanted to tell you I miss you, as always. You do know how it is when your brother and sister-in-law are here. Sometimes hard to get a word in, edge wise. They will be going to church with me tonight. Clara said they had gone to Sid's, Betty was not home she was taking care of the grands.          Lisa called she had been sick all week, headache and nauseous. I pray she could conquer those headaches someway. I think she was going to try to go. She only had worked part of yesterday. She went to dr. monday and today.        I haven't done much of anything this day. I did empty the dish washer and washed a few more dishes.       Honey, I know I have said it many times, that "time" is a healer. Sometimes I feel that even time can never heal the ache of losing you. I have alot of memories, of losing a loved one. The pain was there but nothing to compare to the pain of you being gone. Why did you leave me? Yet I do know that God is and always will be in control, doesn't lessen the ache that goes through me.     Honey, I miss you and I love you, Ben Miller.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment