Thursday, March 8, 2012

3/8/12

I am here, not going anywhere or doing anything else until I write this note.    I didn't sleep very well again last night. I have been up since a little past 7 this a.m. So I definitely am ready for the bed. I  can hear my name being called.      Spent the day with Dialyn, Glen, Allison (part of the day). We were in Columbiana and Calera. Me, Dialyn, and Glen ate lunch in Columbiana.      Me and Dialyn went to Wal-Mart in Calera this afternoon. I wanted to put flowers on Merle, Joe, Jeff, and Frankie's graves. I knew you would tell me I should do that. Anyway, I got upset, there is no kind of marker on Frankie's grave. No one would ever know there was someone buried there. My heart broke, he at least deserves to have his name there. Billy Joe's marker doesn't have a date of death on his. We did put a vase of flowers between Merle and Jeff and another one between Joe and Frankie. Also we bought two solar lights to put there. I have some thoughts about all that, I will be working on those thoughts.     Honey, guess I should not have written all that. I do usually write my doings and thoughts though.     The flowers were nothing to brag about. They were pretty, and we put them there because these were family that we loved.   Honey I love you I miss you......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment