Saturday, March 24, 2012

3/24/12

This has been a good day. Honey, you would be proud of me today. I can almost hear you saying, "that's my Billie". Slept in for awhile, after getting a few things done, I washed my hair and left for the Haynes' home. I did good timing it, got there as they were having lunch. I stayed there until about six forty five. Harold was going to grill some burgers but I decided to get on home. I got here soon after dark. They gave me the lunch left overs. I ate a bit of that, got my bed ready, now I am writing my daily note.      Harold's mom was there we had a good time visiting. Rylan was a sport, he had two grandmas with him today, made his day. That and watching Harold ride Reno.     I got to see Ashley's and Butch's place today. Oh, and I had a great "home-made" fried peach pie.     Of course I got by cemetery before I went out there. My vase of flowers keep falling over. David Nuckles said they may be able to get the marker down soon. I am so thankful for the little marker Lisa bought for the grave site.      I have said it so many times, Honey, I miss you so much and Ben Miller I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment