Friday, March 23, 2012

3/23/12

Honey, six months ago you left me. I still am missing you and thinking of you all the time. I very, very rarely ever see anyone, it's still the same as when you were here with me. At least I knew I had you here to see, talk to, take care of, and just be here. I still feel the pain, I still want to cry and maybe scream a little.      I remember thinking, what now? I am going to be alone, and so I am. I can still smile, I have good memories of more than sixty years with you. To be exact, 60 years, on 12/10/10, then thru 9/2311, how blessed we were.       Kai has been here all day again. I can't say he is much company, he is always playing some type of computer game. I play some games but not like he does.     I had bought new curtains for the bathroom, got the wrong size. Before I realized that is what I had done, I had messed them up, so I could not return them. I had already climbed  up and was hanging them, my brain, I guess, went to sleep. I should have remembered the size I needed. Oh well, I made a mistake.     It didn't rain today but I stayed busy most of the day so I didn't get to the cemetery,      I got some of my spring dresses cleaned, ready to wear.       I thank God for His continuous help in keeping me sane and in being with me. I miss you and Honey, I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment