Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3/6/12

Here I am another day has come and gone. Thank you Jesus, I lived to see this another day.       Honey, I have been busy again today. I vacuumed the hall and the bathroom. I, then, mopped and cleaned the bathroom real good. As I was doing that, I thought how most all last year, and the year before, this would be an every day event for me. Not that I ever minded, but sometimes I would feel so worn out.      Today I really did feel as if I climbed, maybe Mt. Everest. It was a big climb for me, I do thank God for the fact that I was able to do so. You would rejoice, with me, for this accomplishment. I don't want to ever forget 3/6/12 and what I was able to do.     Honey, I miss you. I have missed you each and every day since you have been gone. Oh, to have you back.      After my devotion time this a.m. I finished reading 1st Samuel. Then when  I began my prayer time, God was so good to me and He was definitely present in that prayer meeting.        I forgot to tell you I actually lisitened to the radio Sunday evening after church. You would be so proud of me for that. I enjoyed it, I had more great memories of you, of how you would worship the Lord during the songs, and after.     I rejoice for the good memories, hearing you pray, hearing you worship the Lord. Always made my old heart glad.      I miss you and Love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment