Friday, March 30, 2012

3/30/12

Here it is last day of March 2012. Seems like only yesterday it was 1st day of 2012. It also seems like you have only been gone for a short time, sometimes it's like you are in your chair. Then there are the times when I feel as if you have been gone for an eternity.        Dialyn and I slept late this a.m. We stayed up so late last night. I told her and Glen we had solved the worlds problems, we could now go to bed. I stayed there until one thirty.   Before I got on 65 it was pouring rain. It rained so hard I could hardly see. About the time I got into Jefferson county it was clear. I could only say thank you Jesus, I can see good again. It had not rained at all. It did start raining right after I got home. Came a good shower, guess the grass will be knee high in a week or so. Bill cut the grass first of March but we have had rain several times, so the grass grows.     Lisa is still sick, been sick for near two weeks.       Duane called, Sharon was at the ER in Brunswick today. The Dr. there told her he had no idea, what a cop out. He gave her meds for the pain. She will go to her old Dr. there next week.       I told Duane to sell your (his) boat if he wanted to. It does no one any good just setting out in the weather. For sentimental reasons I hate to see it gone, but rather see it used. Still it will be o.k. if he can find a buyer for it. I do know for sure how you felt about that boat, you had many good days fishing in her.         Honey, I miss you so much, wish you were still here. You probably would say to me "Wish you were here" it's such a beautiful place. Ben Miller, my loving husband, I love you..............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment