Monday, March 19, 2012

3/19/12

Another day is gone. I have missed you, like always.        I can't say that I got much accomplished today. I did do some laundry and had alot of clothes to fold and put away. I got all that done, and felt as if I had really done something. I have alot I need to do. I just don't seem to get much done any one day. I still get tired after a dozen trips up and down the stairs.        I did manage to put away some winter clothes and bring out the spring and summer ones. It feels mostly like early summer, it has been so hot. The den is feeling somewhat cool this evening.    Honey, I still wonder most of the time, how I will make it without you. I wish I could feel, each and ever day, that it is getting easier. Sometimes it seems harder not easier. I know I can and I know I will make it, even tho it won't be easy.       When I don't do alot there isn't much to write about. I just like to say I miss you and I love you............BILL-EE 

No comments:

Post a Comment