Thursday, March 22, 2012

3/22/12

Honey, I am now remembering six months ago, we spent our last night together. Most of it was spent in the ER. You were sick, so we really did not get to do much, if any, talking.      Today has been a different kind of day for me. I have Kai here with me. I had told Dialyn several weeks ago he could stay here with me. She and Glen really wanted to have some time alone. Kai stayed with Glen's brother until yesterday, he is here now. I have been in the den most of the day. Since Kai was on the computer, I stayed down here so I could watch what all he was doing. Of course I played the card game on the lap top. I could keep an eye on what he did, too. Anyway that is what an exciting day I have had.      I thought he was going with his dad to LA, but he decided it would be boring, so he changed his mind. Kamilah is here, also. Allison has had her since yesterday. Heidi kept her today, I picked her up a five thirty. I've had them both all evening. Honey, you would love having them here. I wish they could have all been around more while you were alive. Oh, well if wishes were kisses I would have alot of them.    I am quite worn out, it is getting late. Allison went  by grocery store after she got off work, finally it has quited down. Honey I miss you so, and I love you Ben Miller.........BILL-EE 

No comments:

Post a Comment