Saturday, March 17, 2012

3/17/12

Well back home. Honey, even at the Ladies Retreat I missed you.     Yesterday in the way to the day care center for my ride. The day was so beautiful. I thought how these were the kind of days you loved to go fishing. I know if you were here and well you would have been on the lake, casting your net. There is always something that will give me sweet memories of you.       The retreat was great. Awesome word of the Lord, and what testimonies these ladies have. Wish I could tell you all about it, about the testimonies, of these two ladies.      The ladies I went with seemed to always be in a hurry, you know how we both stuck around after any church service. I think we liked being the last ones there. So I didn't see many of the old friends.       Sis Bodifiere (mispelled) saw me and came over and started talking. I had seen her over the years, but we had never done much more than say hello, how are you, etc. I didn't even know she knew my name. Anyway, she gave me the niciest compliment, she told me that I always looked beautiful. I was astounded, but very grateful for all she said to me. It was like she and I were bosom friends. I hadn't seen her in years, yet she knew me. Made my day. Honey, I'm home and I'm glad to be here. I miss you, I love you........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment