Monday, March 26, 2012

3/26/12

Honey, this has been another beautiful day. I have been up and down the stairs all day, seems like I haven't accomplished much. I did a load of laundry, all folded and put away. That is the way I usual always do it. It is getting cool again, it warms up during the day.  I get to feeling tired after half a dozen trips on those stairs.      Debbie called today, we had a 'phone visit. It was nice talking to her, she had helped Duane and Sharon over the week end. Sharon is moving to Brunswick for now. I suppose Duane will live in the apartment at Deb's and Tot's, don't know what else he can do. Lisa also called she was sick last week, the Dr. called her this a.m. told her to stay at home for another few days. She really is not feeling well right now.      I still  can't use the bathroom(small one). Bro Honea says he can fix it but he has so much work to do. I can manage with one bathroom, as long as I have the other commode working.       Honey, I had some bad time this a.m. I got to thinking about you and it was one of the bad times. I can only say that I miss you so much and Honey, I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment