Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3/27/12

March is close to gone, hardly any wind today. Well, Honey, I mopped the kitchen, folded some of Allison's clothes, along with the normal cleaning. Still can't say that I did alot of work.        I kept thinking of going to the cemetery, it was such a beautiful day. Finally about six fifteen I started looking around for something to take with me. No one would ever guess what I came up with. I was in the pantry room, I saw the cap Sydney gave you for your birthday. It was the one with Ben written on the bib. It has a gone fishing, with some fish , a bait bucket, and like a fishing rod. I can't remember right now exactly what all was on it. Anyway I took that cap to the grave, I put it there, stuck a couple of the little flags on it to keep it from blowing away. I then put the little clown down on it. At least I did find something to take there today. It didn't look bad.      Duane called this evening. We talked for maybe an hour. You would really be worried if you knew he was (and has been) by himself since last fall. I remember how you worried about him. You couldn't see, but you had a friend (fishing buddy) who had several heart attacks and you remembered Jim died at a young age. So because of the heart, you were very concerned about our son. He is going to be alright. I believe he knows that God is his ever present help. Of course, I had to do a little "preaching" at him. Honey, I want to say again that I miss you so, only God knows, He alone knows my pain, knows the ache of my heart. Also Honey, I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment