Sunday, March 18, 2012

3/18/12

Been home from church for about an hour now. My Sunday was A-O.K. We had a good Sunday service. A visiting minister, who sang and talked. I enjoyed his singing, I especially enjoyed You Are Standing On Holy Ground. After church Bro Honea asked me if I wanted to go to Uncle Sam's BBQ. It turned out everyone else was going some place else, so I went with the Halls' and four others to the Japanese place in Bessemer.    Honey, I sat on the right side of the pew today. I haven't sat there since September. It was not the pew we usually sat on though. Vickie asked me to sit with her and Zoey this a.m. and so I did.       I really enjoyed, as I said, the singing. It was the kind of gospel singing you liked, so I naturally thought alot about how you would have enjoyed that singing. You wouldn't have said, time to preach, quite singing. I came home and took a nap, a short one. Then time for church again.      After church this evening. I talked with Vickie a while, then we all left. I went by the cemetery. I like these days (even tho they are quite warm). It is still light outside so I can go by after church on Sundays. Now I am home I did a couple of chores, looked at my fb page for a few minutes, now writing my daily note, to say I miss you much and Ben Miller I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment