Thursday, March 1, 2012

3/1/12

Honey, I've had a busy day today. I was up by 8:30 a.m. in the shower. I thought Fay and Byron were going to come over and go with me to the Sears retiree luncheon. Fay called at 9:55, said she wouldn't be able to go but Byron would come on over and go. I told her, I go everywhere by myself, just let him stay there and take care of her. She was sick. Anyway, I went by station, got gas and drove on out to the Golden Corral. I enjoyed being there with your old "cronies". I left there it was 20 minutes past 1.       I drove by Wal Mart, found a heavy vase, bought some flowers and went to the cemetery for awhile. It was nearing 4 when I got home.       I checked FB, the only way I have to check on the baby, he had been sick. Guess he must be alright now.         Debbie called about 5 or few minutes after. We talked for awhile. Now I am in my PJ's. I am going to fix some soup to eat in a while.        Honey, the pretty spring flowers looked so good and colorful on the grave. I had been wanting to do something for awhile now. I need to check with David Nuckles about when they will get your marker down. I am afraid they will have to put more dirt on before they will do the marker.       Anyway I miss you, and yes I did talk awhile when I was there. I miss you and I love you...............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment