Friday, March 2, 2012

3/2/12

Well Honey,  here I am again, with a note. Not much to say, all I did today after breakfast Lisa called me to tell me the weather was going to be bad. So mostly I spent the day getting a light ready just in case. I gathered up some candles, too. I got my one flashlight handy. That is about the sum of my day. I did find a couple of radio stations that kept me up dated on the weather.       I knew there was a battery radio here. I looked where I thought I had put it, found it, and got it on a station I could listen to. This was one of the radios Sid brought over here some years ago. I can't believe it still plays. We never put another battery in it. That thing works like a new one.      You see what an exciting day I had. At least I was prepared, half way, for a black out. Thank God it passed us by. I feel for all the people who were hit today. Quite a number were killed. Tornadoes hit in several states. Some states had snow in the past couple of days, I think.    I need to go by the cemetery to see how the vase held up, with the heavy winds today.         I thought of how you and I came down to the den a few times, when we had storm or tornado warnings. I really missed not having you down here with me. I played on the computer some. I really got bored today. Honey, I miss you so much and I love you so much...................BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment