Wednesday, March 28, 2012

3/28/12

March 28th, our youngest granddaughter's birthday. She was 22 years old. Seems like only yesterday she was toddling around.     Today I needed to pick up my medicines. I also wanted to go to Walmart to pick up a few things. I went to Winn Dixie first, only got one med, they didn't call the Dr. I needed new prescriptions on 2 of the meds. Anyway I left there, headed to Walmart, still had 3 hours until church time. I don't know what I was thinking when I left the house as early as I did. I walked around the store for an hour and half. Even ran into Ricky Seagle, the manager there, and chatted with him for a bit. I finally checked out and I decided to come on home, put away my purchases, then leave for church.         Honey, I went by the cemetery for a few minutes. There was a funeral going on there, so I didn't stay long. The cap was still in place just like I put it yesterday. I did notice the cap along with the fish on it had a sign on it "gone fishing". I thought of all the many people who, when they heard you had died would say "he's just gone fishing". Including a couple of our former pastors. I need to figure out how to get the cap on the marker when they get it there.         Of course I do miss you. I think of you all the time. I sometimes look at your picture and think how can he be gone? I still do look to the mountain from whence cometh my help, each and ever day. Honey, I love you...............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment