Sunday, March 4, 2012

3/4/12

I am home from church. Actually been here for a little while already. I fixed something to eat. We ate at Uncle Sam's today, I had a big doggie bag plate of food. So I ate a wing, white meat part, 2 onion rings and about 6 french fries. I put a slice of cheese on half the bread, and that was my supper.      Honey, I wish I could talk to you and tell you exactly how I feel. I like to think that you would totally understand my feelings. I can, so it seems, be sailing along doing fine.That's when, I will begin to ache for you. That is when I wish I could tell you what I am feeling. I'd like to tell you how I miss you, how I miss knowing that you are here with me, that I am not all alone. I know the Lord is ever present with me, that is all that does keep me going from day to day.     I stopped by the cemetery on my way to church this evening. Just wanted to see if the vase held up after that windy day. At first it looked as if it was gone. As I got closer, I could see that it had tilted over. When I leaned over to pick it up, I felt myself going on down. I said "oh, Lord I'll never get up from here", then I felt myself stop. I picked up the vase and set it upright again. It is kind of leaned against the little marker. At least it is there.     When I first got home, I kind of picked up everything, I knew Bro. Honea was coming over to work on the shower. He thought he had a notion he could fix it in a few minutes. turns out the cement was all crumbley, almost like sand. He will try to get here tomorrow to fix it.    I know I've said this before, but I am so thankful that I heard you pray for me. Helps me when I feel so alone. I am not lonely, I just sometimes feel alone, as I usually am. I miss you, Honey, and I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment