Thursday, March 15, 2012

3/15/12

It is almost eight o'clock in the evening. My day has mostly been uneventful. Ulmer and Clara were here of course, I didn't get up until past eight this a.m. Those two had already drank a couple cups of coffee. Of  course, Ulmer's coffee is mostly water. Ha ha, honey, that is the way you would say it.   They left here close to eleven a.m. They went to Clara's sister's , then they went on over to see Icy.    They called me when they started over there and I went there to. Icy didn't seem as if she felt too good. June was there and had given her a bath, so maybe she was just tired. I hope that is it. She, like me, said she just couldn't fathom Milton being gone. I pray someday soon she and I can both be able to say, our husbands are forever gone. That is such a hard thought.     Ulmer and Clara left around two thirty, I stayed for about another hour. When I left there I went by Wal Mart, I picked up some more yellow and white flowers. Tuesday when I was at the cemetery I thought, why did I ever put pink flowers on Ben Miller's grave? There was nothing girlie about you, so I had to take off the pink.       I miss you, whether alone or with company. I do enjoy the company though. I miss you and Honey, I love you...........BILL-EE 

No comments:

Post a Comment