Saturday, March 10, 2012

3/10/12

Honey, I am back home now. I have been home for about 15 minutes. I got to the Haynes' after dark last evening, ate supper there, spent the night. We got up this a.m. Harold left for Cullman to pick up one of his horses. Lisa, Ashley, Butch, Rylan, and I went to a horse show in Oneonta. This was, of course, my first show. It was something different, and naturally that Rylan is very entertaining. He can difinitely entertain if it  has anything to do with 'orses.        We got back home around 4 or 4:30. Me Lisa, and Ashley left to go shopping at the promenade in Trussville. We had to eat something first. We had eaten only pizza and cheese chips, so we ate at Chilli's. We then went shoppping. We shopped for a few hours. I came on home, Lisa and Ashley left to go to their homes at the same time. We were all three really tired by this time. A horse show, then shopping, we were worn out. I didn't have a pain in my jaw all day, as soon as I got home the pain hit. That's the story of my life.      I am going to spring up the clocks, get a shower, and get ready for bed.       I thought of you plenty, I thought how you would have enjoyed that, if for no other reason than listening to and watching Rylan. How he would  yell "go,go,go," was delightful. I was glad I went.      Honey I miss you all the time, I love you all the time.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment