Saturday, March 3, 2012

3/3/12

Here it is Saturday already. We had a beautiful day, some sunshine, some clouds. Honey, I woke thinking of my Ben. Remembering other Saturdays, you and me, thinking it would be nice to have a little more to look forward to than just sitting around here. Well, there always was showers to do, clothes to get redy for Sunday. So our day went by usually very peaceful. Then it would be time to listen to 92.5, man I loved hearing those songs. Mostly, I enjoyed hearing you, as you would worship the Lord.        Today I went over to see Icy. I took Kamilah with me, Icy was taken with her, and she liked Icy. She did some "tall" talking to Icy. She even decided she would just stay with Icy. I had to tell her that I would tell her mommy she wanted to stay with Icy. That made her change her mind. She had taken her shoes off, and climbed upon Icy's lap.        I had wanted to get by the cemetery to see how the vase held up, in that wind yesterday. Didn't make it.         Icy keeps talking about how close Milton's death came after yours. It does happen, I remember Merle died exactly 3 months to the day after Lynn. How could I ever forget that? Honey, I miss you and I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment