Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3/7/12

Honey, I am going to write another note tonight. I will start off with the usual, I miss you God knows.         Yesterday afternoon the dentist office called me. Reminding me I have an appointment next week, but could I come in today instead. I was glad to get it done early. He said the old teeth still looking good. That is a plus. I was afraid Gina would find them in a mess, because after you died, I went to bed quite a few times without brushing. It didn't seem to matter, to me, if I brushed or not.        I got back home, ate a few bites, read for a little while, napped for a few minutes, went to church. That is about all I did today.     Of course I had to drive to Hoover to the dentist. I remembered those times I would have an appointment. I would go by Milton's, after a stop at Taco Bells. After the four of us ate lunch, you would stay there and I went to the dentist. So many memories, I have. It seems anything I do brings back memories. So glad I can still remember so much.    I know I have said this before, I'm really not lonely. Even tho I am alone.     I need to get ready for bed, need to be up early tomorrow. Honey, I miss you and believe me I love you and I do still need you with me. You are there trying to decide what to do, stand in awe, sing halleujah, laugh, or what. I am so happy to know that you were ready to be with the Lord, now I can "only imagine" what you may be doing. I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment