Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3/13/12

I am here to write my daily note to my RIP sweet husband. Honey, I went to the cemetery this evening. I think I need to make some changes in the vase of flowers, too much pink there.     I really did get out for awhile. I went by Wal Mart, then on over to Midfield/Fairfield area. Did some walking around in stores, and I parked a long way off for the extra walking. I didn't buy anything, I just decided to get out for awhile.      At the cemetery, I kept thinking about the fact, this is where my other half was laid, I can truthfully say, the best half. That is how I've felt all these months, only half here.       Clara called this evening, her sister Kay, had her children down for her birthday. So Clara wants to come down and see them and check on her sis. Kay had surgery, knee replacements, last month.       I know I have got to start on some spring cleaning. It is not as easy for me to clean, clean, clean, as it was when you were here. Somehow it doesn't seem so important now. Of course, it isn't as if everything is dirty. Guess it never was very bad, I kept on it faithfully. I just want to say again I miss you, miss you, miss you and Honey, I love, love, love you. I know that with the Lord's help I will stay on the mountain I climbed. Even tho I miss you so much.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment