Monday, March 12, 2012

3/12/12

Sometimes, Honey, I wonder where has the time gone. I can't know for sure if it has been a day, a week, or has it been months since you have gone? I try to keep the days, weeks, months, separated but without you I don't seem to know how.    Today is 3/12, I have been trying to remember what day in March did you have the first surgery. It could have been 12th, I wish I could remember. One thing for sure I do know, it was 12 years ago. You were so spry, happy with your ever other week job. Happy with your ever other week to go fishing. Then the tragedy struck. We had over 11 years together after all that happened. I can't remember how many hospital stays you had. I would love if that was all I had to think about, hospital stays.       It will hit me like a ton of bricks, he really is gone, he really did leave me. So now I am only half here and don't know what to do with myself. God had a reason for taking you, I am sure. I think of it and again I have to look to God for some comfort. Honey, I miss you and I do indeed love you, Ben Miller..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment