Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2/29/12

This was a leap year, 29 days in Feb. Let me say a little about my day, but first I want to say passing the cemetery even at 10 o'clock sometimes is rough.      I left the Haynes' this a.m. about 10 0'clock got home at 10:30. I fixed breakfast and ate. Then, of course I had a time of devotion.        I thought about going back to bed but decided against that. I looked at FaceBook. I wanted to check to see if anything new on Baby Jace. I folded some of Allison's clothes she had washed. I finally ate a little bit again. I even got the kitchen and a bathroom mopped. I read another few chapters in the Bible. My day was nothing much to talk about. I really would like to try to start getting out again, gas keeps going higher & higher. I don't want to do so much, because of gas prices. Also. what does one do? I can't afford to get out and spend money. Honey, I am not complaining just stating the facts. Talking about how my days without you are. I would really love to have you here to take care of. Seems like I was so busy most of the time.      I enjoyed my meal with the Haynes', baked spaghetti, garlic bread. The prayer meeting was like old days at Bible Tabernacle, I enjoyed that, too. I saw Janet Williamson there, been a long time since I had seen her. I guess 2001 conference. My days are nothing to talk about but I can truthfully say I miss you, I love you...............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment