Monday, February 6, 2012

2/6/12

Just look, already into February.     Honey, I went by the cemetery again today.    I had to go to the bank and had planned to go to Winn-Dixie to get some butter milk, small one. I had cooked beans and wanted to bake some cornbread.     After I left the bank, I put my deposit slip in my purse and lo, I had picked up the wrong purse, no wallet, no money, no milk.       I did have cornbread (mayonnaise). It was good, I remembered I had tried that for us a few times.    It hasn't been the best of days today. I did get the kitchen mopped, I didn't do much of anything else except go to the bank.       I do need to call Icy again, she seemed to be doing better than I would have thought.       I spend time with the Halls, as you and I did. Sometimes we talk, about Jan and you. I have even wondered if maybe you have seen her yet. Funny, how sometimes one will think of these things.     When I sat down to write I looked at the calendar and noticed it was still showing January. I probably will have lots of corrections to make.       Allison wants to use my computer and printer tonight for doing some school work. I will go so she can use it, not before I say I miss you and I love you..............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment