Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2/22/12

I haven't been home long. After church I went by Arby's got  myself a chicken sandwich and curly fries. I am drinking gatorade. After I ate, I changed into my pj's now I am writing a note to you, my darling.       We listened to a tape tonight. It was one of Bro Mangum's preaching. It was very interesting. It was on prayer. Today was another one of the lazy days. I really don't have enough to do. I wondered why was I always so busy? One thing I know, I always needed to do laundry. You were needing me quite often. I usually would get so tired. You were telling me constantly to lie down and rest.       Our lives, mostly, were very orderly. I am an orderly person. You know me, if I need something when I am finished with whatever I use, I put it back where I got it from.     Honey, I do miss you constantly. It is so hard to think you are gone from me. I love you, and how I wish I could hear you calling my name.      I tried to listen to the tape that I played over a couple of times a week for you. Guess what, it was not understandable. I will have to toss it I suppose but I sure do hate to do that. You had listened to it 9/20/11. That is when I heard you asking the Lord to come on and get you. You said you were ready to go. You also said you were tired. I have to think of that when my missing you seems unbearable. Ben Miller, I miss you and I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment