Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2/15/12

Finally I am sitting down at the computer. Today I visited Icy, went over there about 1 0'clock and stayed until past 6. I left there went to church, went to eat after church. I drank a banana split from Sonic. Needless to say it was close to 10 when I got home. Allison was very talkative tonight. She didn't have home work to do, I think she wanted to have a different than usual evening. Now she is going to get in bed early for a change.     Icy seems to be doing good. Dale, June and Allen have been getting her out some. She enjoys that. I plan to take the small wheel wheelchair over there next time I go. June took her out and that big wheelchair was hard for her to handle, Icy said.     Of course, we talked about you honey, and Milton. They had cleaned up Milton's boxes, the ones that he had by his chair. Icy said it was amazing what all that man in the boxes.     More and more I realize how very much alike you and that brother were. I always knew that y'all were alike in a lot of ways. A for instance, Milton was always right, too. Guess that is why you two could argue as you did. Y'all did love to visit with each other though.    I think about alot of things now. Things with me and you. Things I don't really want to think about, like how you wanted to go see Milton. I had told you I was going to take you over there and he could sit in the car with you so y'all could visit. Oh honey, I wish we could have done that before 9/23. Now you both are gone. Icy misses Milton and honey I miss you more than I can say also Honey I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment