Thursday, February 2, 2012

2/2/12

Here I am again. Still coughing, jaw still hurting. Still don't know which way to turn, most of the time. That's because you left me, you could always tell me.    You would be angry right now. Benny Hinn is saying there is 9 gods. Our god according to him was 1 person, Jesus was 1 person, Holy Ghost was 1 person. That makes 3 didn't find out who the other 6 were. God is Spirit!!!! not a person. I can already imagine what you would have to say to that. We always knew, even before we knew anything, that there were many gods, but only one spirit.....God.    Oh, well daily there are people trying to deny God. They work hard to disprove the Bible is the word, it has been around for many many years. Satan has tried to disprove God since the Garden of Eden. Too many things in the word has been stated in history as true.  It would be nice to believe that God, as we know Him, is not real or would it? Nope for not too many. I love knowing when I have been wrong, knowing to repent, or maybe apology. Well enough said!!!! I will say this as I do each and every day Honey, I miss you and oh how I love you............BILL-EE 

No comments:

Post a Comment