Sunday, February 26, 2012

2/26/12

Well, time again to write a note. I want to say up front that I miss you Ben Miller. Last night one of those "can't sleep" nights. Jaw hurting, up and down until about 4 0'clock. I was afraid I may over sleep. I woke the first time at 8 0'clock a.m. Dozed for another 30 minutes then up. Got ready for church, stopped at Arby's for coffee and breakfast. Couldn't eat much, I had been nauseous all night.     We had a great service this a.m. As we were getting ready to leave, Sis Moore, collapsed. 911 was called, the ambulance came and took her to UAB West hospital. She didn't have to be admitted. She was dehydrated, had kidney infection.       Sis Honea was at church today. I sure have missed her, so glad to see her. She is doing better. Working to loose weight, don't need any more heart attacks.      We had another good time tonight. Bro Honea preached the kind of sermon you, Ben Miller,  always enjoyed. It was still early when we dismissed (one baptized in Jesus Name). A sister had brought red beans and rice with cornbread. It was delicious.      Jared and I had gone out to the hospital after church, we ate lunch in the cafeteria.        This afternoon I came home after lunch, slept for an hour or so. I wanted to go by the cemetery, but was going to be late for church, so didn't stop.     I thought of you most all day. I miss you all the time and honey, I love you.........BILL-EE        

No comments:

Post a Comment