Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2/28/12

Honey, I am writing you a quick note early this day. I am about to leave here, I am going to Lisa's and Harold's. I will eat supper with them and go to prayer meeting with Lisa.      I am not feeling too well right now. For some reason I got really tired and I have a back ache. I had intended to go by the cemetery before I left for their house but it had rained. So that is not going to be today. I did one load of laundry, dried them, folded everything and put it all away. Except for up and down the stairs I don't know why I feel so tired.     Honey, I miss you and I can truthfully say I love you...............Short note, but I need to get on the road. I remember how you would "fuss" when I went out in rain. The road will be busy.... Love you.......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment