Friday, February 17, 2012

2/17/12

Honey, I don't believe I've written a note in the middle of the afternoon before. Dialyn and I are leaving for MS a little past 4 0'clock this evening. I was afraid I wouldn't get a chance to write later.        I have been busy today. You know me I like to leave everything in order when I am away from home. I want to come back in to an orderly place. Of course Allison and Kamilah will be here so........         I am looking forward to being in MS for a couple of days. Been awhile. Me and the girls went down last June for Jimmy's funeral. That is always different than just going for a visit.        Honey, I will be missing you, no matter where I am. I actually have been thinking of a time you and I were there. Linda, myself, and my cousin went to have lunch in town. Jimmy I thought would be with you but he left the house and you stayed by yourself. You could still see a little but I would have been on pins and needles had I known that. I love you dearly, Ben Miller..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment