Monday, February 13, 2012

2/13/12

So many things I wish I could "hash over" with you. I loved the wisdom you had, even if I did try to change your mind (lots). It was usually going to be the way you said.      It is still very cold. Lot of folks is talking about the fact it is sleeting. I don't see any, but Allison said it was sleeting or raining here. I only went out today to get the mail. Couldn't tell anything about what is going on when I looked out the door. I did 2 loads of clothes today, made my bed, that is about all. Of course I folded and hung the clothes, all put away now. I wanted to shop tomorrow. I have a gift certificate Jennifer and Barry gave me at Christmas. It is time to buy myself something.       I am going to find a nice card to send to Shirley Honea. I do miss seeing her. She didn't get to church at all last week. She was quite sick, didn't get out of hospital until last Wednesday. Naturally she won't be able to be in church for awhile.      My days sometimes sounds boring, even to me. I am just going to say honey, I miss you and honey, I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment