Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2/21/12

It is nice being home. I enjoyed the time with Linda, Carla, Lonnie,& Donnie. I had a good conversation with Vivian. Didn't get to see her. Hope next time, maybe the weather will be better.    Of course I missed you while I was gone. I miss you so much now. It is still the same, gone for a few days, come home and face the ghosts, of the past, all over again. Really is not such a bad thing. They, the ghost, are always there.        I have no trouble seeing your face, in my mind. I think of how you looked when you were ready to eat a meal. I see your face, how it was when you were listening to the gospel music. I see how you were as you would begin to worship the Lord, as the singing was going on. I can clearly see, how it was, when you would start down the stairs to go out to the car. How you would look getting in or out of the car.     Honey, our lives were not easy. Especially hard on you, because of the blindness. I can truly say that you were a real trooper after the surgery. Even though you only had a little sight, you never complained. I keep wondering why last year was so hard on you, the blindness had finally caused you problems. You all of a sudden seemed to hate the blackness you lived in. It all could crush me. I don't know why I couldn't get stronger. Goodness I took a step every time you did, then I had my own steps I had to take. One would think that all the busyness of my life would have strenghtened me. Whatever, Honey, I miss you and I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment