Friday, February 10, 2012

2/10/12

If I ever had a total wasted day, I think this was it.    Honey, I miss you. Today I was thinking of so many things that happened in our lives.    Some days I think of when I met that good looking sailor. I can't say that I was exactly over whelmed by you. I did always think you were exceptionally handsome. You were neat. That raven black wavy hair. Your cousins were determined you and I should be a couple. I really wasn't too interested in that. I had several boy friends at the time I met you.     I do remember I got angry when I received the first letter from you. I told my mom that guy has no business calling me honey. I think I was disappointed the letter wasn't from who I thought.    I remember how we used to laugh at the fact you said you wrote the exact same letter to another girl. Of course, you didn't tell me that until after we were married.       I never regretted marrying the sailor boy.     We talked lots about the four beautiful children God blessed us with. We talked of all the many blessings we had over the span of almost 61 years. Remembering the blessings of those near 61 years, helps to keep me going.    I miss you. I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment