Friday, February 24, 2012

2/24/12

Another windy (cold) day. I got a good nights sleep, praise the Lord.     I dusted the living room today, and put down the roomba to vacumn. Honey, I have missed you terribly.    Allison and I went over to the car wash, to wash the car. We stopped by the cemetery. I went to the grave site. I had to say it is still so hard, at times,  for me to think you gone. Guess that is because I don't want you gone.      Five months ago, our four children, your youngest  brother, his wife, and I went to the funeral home. Got all the arrangements made. Lisa called LaCole Florist, asked her to stay late so we could select flowers, since it was Saturday. All my family (Etta Mae's) children came up Saturday evening and Sunday Morning. Donnie came on up on Friday. He stayed the week. He cooked our breakfast most every morning. I don't know if I should talk about all this or not, but it does seem to help me cope with it all. Honey. I miss you and I love you more than I could ever say...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment