Sunday, February 5, 2012

2/5/12

I just got home from church. There was a lot of left overs, from the banquet last night. We feasted after church on them.      Honey, last night I was haunted again . Our last night, before I took you to the hospital. I can't seem to get away from that night. It mostly seems kind of fuzzy, in my mind. It is, scary almost at times.  I have missed you so much. Seems when I begin to feel "haunted" that I miss you even more.      I got by the cemetery again today. It was very windy, so I didn't try to stay long.     Today about half of our little church went to the Cracker Barrel for lunch. An old friend saw us, we talked a while and he left. After we got seated he came back in, had a cup of coffee, and chatted with David Hall and Brenda Webb. He left ahead of all us, we found out he had paid for all our lunchs.     Allison finally got moved in. She has got everything put away. She has been studying for the past few days.     Ben, honey, I miss you and I love you.     What more can I say?    Except...........BILL-EE           Thanks for the many prayers you prayed for me.      Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment