Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2/7/12

Honey, you are so missed.     I read the book we hadn't read. We would probably have read it that week end. At least I like to think we would have. As westerns go, it wasn't bad. You would have enjoyed it. One of J.A. Johnstone's books. You always did like William W's books.    Not much doing around here today. I did get up and I actually cooked bacon, eggs, grits, biscuits and ate some of sis Sellers pears. Not bad for me, I only do that about every third week.       Debbie called she may get to come down Thursday for the day. Tot is going to get the rails, take them to his dad's and uncle's. So she is going to try to get down with him. Hope she gets to.     I am still reading the little devotion book you and I read last year. I do that in the mornings after I eat breakfast. I enjoy reading it, then read scriptures. I had planned to read through the Bible to you this year. I am still going to read it through again. I have read 3 old testament books and 2 new testament books. That is time well spent.      I am going to call Icy then I will shampoo my hair.  Trying to get in bed before one o"clock. Still going for eleven.       So much I miss. Your not being here. I miss the trips getting you to the bath room, fixing your food, so many things. You are missed, I love you......................BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment