Thursday, February 16, 2012

2/16/12

Can't believe February is already half over. Where does time go? I spend it all missing you, thinking of you, and of our days together. We had quite a few days together, thank God for them all.     I didn't do anything today worth talking about. In fact I hardly did anything. I am about to pack my clothes, get a shower, wash my hair. I need to do something worthwhile, I guess.      Me and Allison are doing fine , she is living here now. Moved in the end of January. She is still in school.       I started reading the Bible through, again, this year. I have read four and third books old testament and three new testament books so far. It is a very interesting book, I hate I didn't get to read it through to you. The little power of prayer book I read to you last year is a very gook little book.        Honey, I do miss you and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment