Saturday, February 4, 2012

2/4/12

Honey, I just got home, I went to the valentine banquet at the church. It was nice, the food was good. Good fellowship time.     I finally got to the cemetery again. I got all ready to go yesterday, went outside to get in the car and it wasn't just raining, it was pouring.      I wanted to take something with me this time. I found the clown. I had bought the clown for Hamp years ago. Anyway I filled it quite full with marbles, screws, and such, then I packed it with plastic. Wanted to make it heavier. The clown looks like he is crying. I made it there stayed awhile and left. It started raining before I had driven a mile. Tell me my GOD isn't good.     Lisa was sick a couple of days this week. She had to go to the Dr. for some tests. I am praying for her health. I haven't talked to Debbie this week, but I am sure they are all fine.     Bro Honea was sick tonight. He was at the banquet for a little while but he had to go home.      I always think of you so much, you loved these kind of things. Remembering our first years in the church. We had such a good time, with the young people or any kind of church gathering. We always had quite a great time when in church, too.       I was out until 10'oclock, don't scold, I am always careful.      Honey, I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment