Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2/14/12

Honey, Allison and I drove by the cemetery. We both wound up crying, talking about how much we miss you. I had thought about getting balloons for today, to put at the grave site. Then I thought about what your reaction would be, so I just forgot that deal!!!     You were always something else. You would say oooh this fish only cost hundred or two dollars, per pound, but just let me say let's go to an expensive restaurant. We may go (sometimes, rarely) but not before you would read me all the reasons why we shouldn't., mainly money. That is who my Ben was. I loved my Ben, though. Your reasoning was a-o.k. always.     Allison and I went shopping today. I actually bought myself a suit, 2 skirts, and a jacket. Allison bought several items also. Then we went grocery shopping.  That is the way you would want me to do. You always wanted me to do something for me. I usually wouldn't, but you were o.k with me getting out as much as possible.       I do miss you, every day I think of something else I miss about you. Even watching you climb the stairs. I plain and simply miss everything about you, about our lives together. Ben Miller, I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment