Thursday, February 9, 2012

2/9/12

Wow!! It is cold , looks like winter has hit us again. Debbie and Tot got here around 10 a.m. as she said. Tot got the rails and left for the river, where his dad and uncle live.    Debbie and I sat in the kitchen for awhile, "just jawing". That is one of your famous sayings.    We finally got up and went shopping for an hour or so. Then we ate a late lunch. We came on home, after a stop by the cemetery. When we got home, Tot had just got back here. They left, after 30 minutes or so.    It was an extremely nice day. The sun was shining so brightly, the wind was blowing, and it was cold. I enjoyed the day immensely. Don't know when I may see one of the girls again.     I was telling Debbie when we were at the cemetery about some of the things I would think about. I mean things about you.     It was a fun day, been a long time since we had shopped. Least ways since I had shopped. Got a jacket, a skirt, and even a pair of shoes.You would have been so proud that I had a chance to get out like that. Honey that's just one of the things that made you.....you. I do miss you and I do love you..............BILL-EE  

No comments:

Post a Comment