Monday, February 20, 2012

2/(18,19)/20/12

Ben honey, we made it to MS. got there a few minutes past nine on Friday.   ( Saturday)  During the night it started raining, no it was pouring. Linda had to go to work Sat. a.m. She left us at her house. Kai had gone home with Donnie. Donnie bought us breakfast from Hardie's.    Carla called said she would have home made soup at one 0'clock. Dialyn and I waded water and went to the Rogers home. Got there at one, Donnie and Kai came in a little later. We all had soup, corn bread, peach cobbler, and cake. I finally had got coffee too.     Later in the evening all us girls went to Wal Mart, met up with Linda. We went to the Meican cafe to eat then on home. It was still raining.        (Sunday) We got up, Linda fixed breakfast. She went to church,  me and Dialyn went back to sleep. Kai stayed at the Rogers' Saturday night. I slept until Linda came in from church...still raining.      Linda started cooking, we had ham, green limas'. some kind of peas, turnips, sweet potatoes. Carla brought some of her great tasting corn bread. How I did eat, it was all so good. Honey, you would have loved it all, but especially the sweet potatoes (fried). Dialyn and I did go out to the cemetery. I took some flowers and put them in with Linda's bouquets. We visited some more, Dialyn went to the store bought ice cream. Me, her, and Linda ate it. Kai had gone back to Donnie's.        Today, Monday, Donnie called said he was going, with Kai, to the little cafe for  breakfast. Dialyn went up to meet them. They brought the food back to Linda's, we ate. Melisha came over and we visited for awhile. Donnie had to go to Laurel to pick up his meds. We got ready, loaded up and headed home.      I drove to Meredian, we stopped there at Logan's and ate steak.   Then on home. We stopped by the cemetery on the way home. It ws dark but with our little lights we made it to your gravesite. I was so happy to be home. I had missed writing you a note every day. I missed you, as I always do, and honey I love you........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment