Saturday, February 11, 2012

2/11/12

I was going to be real smart today Honey. I finally got dressed, warm I thought. I had my hat on my head. Put my warm boots on. Got that heavy long leather coat on. I was ready to go. Brrr, it was so cold. Okay I will go by the post office, by the cemetery, and go on to Wal-Mart. Well I did get to the cemetery, if only for a minute. I did get the mail in the post office; I chickened out when it came to going to Wal-Mart. I got myself back home.     We aren't used to this extermely cold weather. We have been having spring like weather. Actually the pear trees had started budding. That's how warm it has been. Today strictly winter time again.       Honey, I have been thinking of the time you fell. I heard the plunk, looked up, you were sitting up then you fell back down. By the time I got to you, oh my, all I could think at first is stroke. You started making this strange noise, I got down over you and prayed. I then grabbed the phone and called 911. By that time I was sure you had a seizure.     We went to the Dr. next day. You wouldn't go to the ER, although the Sylvan Springs medics (2 of them) and the guys on the ambulance tried to make you go. After the scan, we had to go back to Dumas office, I remember how scared I was because of what the radiologist told me. Dr. Dumas said there is a bruise on the head but we will watch it. I'll give you something for pain, just in case. All I could think was God heard my prayer that night and you were allright. Another one of our many blessings. I know it was your only seizure, and I forever could thank God for that.      Just what I have been thinking about today.  I miss you and Ben Miller I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment