Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2/8/12

Honey it has turned cold again, like suddenly. I went to Captain D's with David and his kids after church. When we left out of the Little Fish place, it was so cold!!!!! The cold air hit my face and by the time I got to the car my jaw was hurting, ugh!!. When I got home I took an aleve. I sure am hoping it will help stop the pain. I do know cold air will cause the neuralgia to hurt, like blazes.     Debbie left a message. She and Tot will be here in the a.m.about 10 a.m. Looking forward to the time with her. Hoping we can have lunch with Lisa and maybe Dialyn. Will have to wait to see about that.        I was reading something today about people about to die. It was how they would like to be cuddled. Funny, I thought, because how many times I have thought I wish I had crawled in that bed and stayed there with you. I do know that when the medic from Sylvan Springs got to the house I was holding you close to me. I said I wish I could do more, you answered "just hold me". So much to remember, seems we had so little time. After we left the ER, got to the 5th floor, so little time. I love you and I am happy for all the memories. Sometimes it seems the heart never stops hurting. Missing you so much and wish I could hold you again and again say to you, I love you Ben Miller.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment