Sunday, February 12, 2012

2/12/12

I am home from church, It is still cold, cold out there. I did bundle up good before I went out. Not about to let cold keep me from going to church. We never did. not even when there was snow on the ground. Those were good days, how thankful we were. Proverbs 14:12 and 16:25says: There is a way which seemeth righteous unto a man., but the end thereof are the ways of death. We changed our way of thinking. Our way of what was we saw as fun, would reap only death, and it really was not fun at all. Finally we had found a way of no condemnation. Jared preached on those scriptures tonight. So happy we found a way to truly "have fun". I know you were happy, too. We had found a way, through a savour, whose blood washes whiter than snow.    I really miss you alot at church. Hearing you say "time to quit singing and let the preaching begin".     The day was cold, but the sun was shining so bright and beautiful.    Today we ate at a new restaurant (japanese). Not much different than the chinese, more expensive though. You would have never eaten there if you knew the cost. I can hear you now. Oh but I loved you, no matter. I miss you more instead of less, and I love you....because you were you..........BILL-EE 

No comments:

Post a Comment