Monday, February 27, 2012

2/27/12

Honey, today I took the small wheeled, wheel chair over to Icy. Even Dale seemed to be glad of it. It is so much easier to handle. I can't say it was an easy thing, After I got in the shed and started out with it, I felt more lonely than ever. You and I trying to get out the door, you in that wheel chair. We always managed altho it really wasn't an easy chore, we did it. I was always so proud of us. Icy has the chair now, I told her just think about Ben when you are in the chair. She said "I know that I will".       Other than going to Homewood I didn't do anything. Just my normal, reading a devotion, reading in my Bible, saying a prayer. Okay tomorrow I will have laundry to do. I usually do that on Mondays. I had promised Icy, so I took care of that chore today.        I really got a good night's sleep last night. I got in bed at 11:15 p.m. didn't wake up at all until 6:00 a.m. That was a big plus for me.     Today I got another letter about reverse mortgages. I thought maybe I really should look into that. Then I remembered what you had to say about that and put the thought out of my head.        Honey, I do get lonely sometimes. I really would enjoy company, guess that won't ever be at this house. Like always, what's new? I am o.k. with it as it is. I miss you, I miss fixing your food, I miss not having a lot of laundry to do, I just plain miss our lives together. I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment