Saturday, May 5, 2012

Here I am again with a note.Talking about my days without my sweetheart. I just went to get gas in the car. as I passed the cemetery, too late to stop, I was overwhelmed with missing Ben. The ache that hit me was so, I can't describe it. I felt like crying, screaming, anything to be heard. So I got the gas and came back home. The pain following me all the way. I had to pass the cemetery again, I wished I was some place else. I cried all the way back home. Honey, when I turned into our street WXJC began playing "your song". I'll always think of that song as yours. "Something Got Hold of Me". What a heart breaking evening!!        As for my day, I vacuumed floors, mopped the big bath room and left home to go help Lisa pack Chase up. He is moving back home for awhile. He wants to save some money and buy a house. I stayed for several hours trying to help. Working hard not to get in the way.      I still have to look up, so much, especially days as this one turned out to be. I always have an ache when I pass the cemetery, but this evening..... I just miss you so much and I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment