Sunday, May 20, 2012

I am home now, didn't go out after church. I went by the cemetery today. Actually I drive by the cemetery all the time. When I say I went by, I am meaning that I go to the gravesite. It looks so bare there now. No one can put an angel on the markers. You can't put a solar light there anymore. I hate that, because I was always trying to think of something I can take there for you, Honey.     We had two great services today. I picked Lisa Elliot up again. She has prayed, and has quit smoking. I say good for her. If you believe God and want to give up anything you can do it, by faith.      I went with David, Jared, Mike, Carolyn and Debbie for lunch after church this morning. I came home, after visiting the cemetery and took an hours nap. Then it was time for church again.       I talked to Jared about pressure washing the house for me. He said he could do it. I know I will have to pay him something, but it needs to be done very badly. I feel I shouldn't wait any longer about having it done.        Ben, so many times I get up on Sunday mornings, thinking how much I miss not having to help you get ready for church. I can see your face all over again. How you looked when we were getting you dressed. I think if only I could do that one more time, then I have to srop and remember you are in a place of constant church now. That doesn't exactly bring comfort yet I know I can be happy and enjoy being in church. I miss you and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment