Thursday, May 3, 2012

I am determined to get the note in before midnight. I have been staying out to late. Honey, you would be really upset if you knew how late I was out on the road. Today has been a lazy day for me. I slept a little later than usual. After I had breakfast, I did some more laundry, I haven't gotten them all folded yet. I will do all that tomorrow.      It has rained most of the day, so it really has been a lazy day, as I already stated. I usually don't pay too much attention to all the rain. Today has just about been a steady pour around here.       Debbie called this evening. She and I talked for quite awhile, then I talked to Duane. I think I had already written in a notee that he moved into the apartment at the Dardens'. He said he liked it fine. He has called several times, Deb, too. I haven't been home when they called. I had decided I would call them tonight. The telephone started ringing, I said to myself that is Debbie. I am very rarely wrong. I do plan to be in bed maybe by ten o'clock tonight if not earlier.        My Ben, I miss you and I love you..........BILL-EE         I talked to Dialyn and Lisa today, too. The calls has made it an all around good day. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment