Thursday, June 21, 2012

It is late, already Thursday 6/21. I am writing note for 6/20. I woke up Wednesday a.m. thinking how your last Wednesday alive you spent in the bedroom. You would sit in your chair, lie on your bed, and ate all three meals in the bedroom. I fixed my meals and ate them up there too. Honey, thinking of those last few weeks brings much pain to me. Especially that last week.           This evening I went to a camp meeting service. Bro. Honea drove the van down. Bro. Wayne Huntley  is the main speaker. A good service tonight. I will go again tomorrow night. That's why I am writing so late.      I got a lot of neck hugs tonight, loved that, as always. Saw Ricky and Darlene, the Clenney's, several other people. I enjoyed seeing the people I don't get to see much of.          I am sleepy and tired so now I will say as usual, I miss you Ben Miller, and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment